Friday, March 16, 2012

Obama Gets Blamed for the Bad Economy!


http://youtu.be/uK2YoW2VOoM

Obama gets a bad rap! If you don't believe me, look at the financial times we're in and how much of that is being blamed on Barack . I'm not some crazy liberal, I just know that Barack Obama is one of the greatest presidents we've had when it comes to being a unifier of people. He has done more for this country to try and get people together than a lot of presidents have done in the past.
If nothing else, you have to give him credit for being able to have the courage and the strength to say "I don't care what you people think, I'm going to do what's right, and I'm going to stick up for what's right."
He's not perfect, no one is, and we can't expect any president, or human being for that matter to be perfect. Obama has got a bad rap, and whether or not he wins the next election I don't think his legacy will be affected. Thanks Barack, for your service!

No comments:

Post a Comment